Through the Platform, FRA cooperates with:
- non-governmental organisations;
- trade unions;
- employers' organisations;
- relevant social and professional organisations;
- churches, religious, philosophical and non-confessional organisations;
- other qualified experts of European and international bodies and organisations.
If your organisation falls under any of these categories and meets the criteria below, please register here.
Registration remains permanently open, and organisations can deregister at any time.
Please note that by registering in the database, your organisation agrees to fulfil the following criteria, as outlined in Article 2 of the Platform Terms of Reference:
"Civil society organisations cooperating with FRA through the Platform shall fulfil all the following requirements:
- They are active in the field of human and/or fundamental rights;
- They have fundamental rights related operations within the EU, or in a country which has observer status with FRA, in accordance to Article 28 of the Regulation establishing FRA; or have fundamental rights experience that is relevant for civil society organisations in the EU;
- They are unreservedly committed to respecting fundamental rights as enshrined in the Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union;
- They have experience and capacity with regard to the promotion and protection of fundamental rights;
- They are committed to engage in a respectful and fruitful dialogue with FRA and others cooperating through the Platform;
- They agree to provide FRA, upon request, detailed information regarding their work, organisational structure, funding and other governance issues;
- They refrain from any conduct disrespectful of human and fundamental rights to any person or group of persons.
While the Platform is the Agency’s key interface with civil society, it is not a body of the Agency and not a representative structure. It has no decision-making powers, and does not constitute a form of ‘membership’. The organisations cooperating within the Platform may not act or speak on behalf of FRA, and may not use the logo of FRA. FRA cannot in any way be held responsible for any actions and/or expressions of organisations cooperating within the Platform."